About Halliford Studios

Studio History

The Studios were built by Anglo Scottish Pictures and opened in 1955 for the beginning of TV Commercials Old photograph of Halliford Film Studioand have been run by the same family ever since.

Set in nearly 2 acres of Shepperton with plenty of parking and a grassy Backlot. This has been used for numerous exterior builds, B&Q Spring Gardens,Patios and Decking spots, Sun Alliance, COI exterior fire sequences.

There is plenty of room for the largest of Winnys, we had three of them last time, with still plenty of room for the crew, camera, and lighting trucks to park.

We are great for kids and animal filming with the safe enclosed grounds and gardens.